Now meeting in jails will be easy and less time consuming. Applicant will not be made to wait long in the line and waste hours nor will anyone have to pay money for this. This system of Online eMulakat Pass will be applicable in jails of all districts of the country.
Now, family members or anyone can apply to meet their friends and relatives in jail. For this, a jail visitor pass / jail eMulakat pass will be available online to meet only after a few hours of applying online, which will be reported by e-mail and mobile to the person applied. Waiting for longer hours in a long line will be liberated, nor will anyone have to give recommendation of anyone to get jail pass nor have give money to anyone. Just have to give the details of the prisoner to be provided with your details online to get this facility of Online eMulakat pass .
How to get Online eMulakat pass from this website:
For this Jail Online eMulakat pass, you can apply for a visit slip (eMulakat pass / jail visitor pass) by seeing details of your prisoner at https://eprisons.nic.in/public/MyVisitRegistration.aspx of the jail administration. After a few hours this jail eMulakat pass, the jail administration will send a message containing permission related information by email and mobile. In this, the applied person will have to carry their ID proof.
For this, two additional counters of women and men have been made in the jail itself, the slip will be mixed and met the prisoner as soon as you go there. The record of the user using this Online eMulakat pass will also be online.
Process to get Online eMulakat pass :-
- This will be the process of getting jail Online eMulakat pass, people will have to go to http://eprisons.nic.in/NPIP/public/Home.aspx to register to the meet with the prisoners. Its process will be like this –
- On the top right hand side of website there will be some options on the page of NPIP like “eMULAKAT” which you have to click on.
- Then a form will open here “NEW VISITOR REGISTRATION” option.
- There will be two forms open to “VISITOR DETAIL” and “TO MEET”.
- In the visitor’s detail, the visitor will have to provide complete details such as name, father’s name, address, age, gender (GENDER) and also his / her relationship with the prisoner.
- At the same time, e-mail id and mobile number will also have to be registered.
- It will have two options and “Identity Proof” in which there will be some options like driving license, passport and other options which are to be selected, as well as the identity proof you select, you will also have to enter that “Identity Proof Number” and that identity Proof and jail Online eMulakat pass will be mandatory to keep them together while going to jail for verification.
- It will be mandatory to keep that identity and jail eMulakat pass with you while going to jail.
Second form to filled to get Online eMulakat Pass :–
- In the second form, the name of the prisoner, in which jail of the country he is lodged, along with the visit date / date will also have to be filled.
- After which the applicant will get the registration number, will have to download the jail Online eMulakat pass / jail visitor pass from his registration number.
- after taking the print of the same as well as taking his original I.D, will meet immediately.
Till now people had to face a lot of difficulties to meet the prisoners in the jails. First Petition Writer had to make a visitor slip, after that he had to get in line with it and people had to pay money only after which they can meet.
Another advantage of this e-portal is that visitors will not have to register again and again. Once you submit all your details, the visitor can schedule their meeting every time based on the same registration number.
There will be no need to fill the complete form repeatedly. Once the registration number will be allotted after registration, through it they can again take the date of meeting.
These jails of UP (Uttar Pradesh) are:
Central Jail – Agra, Bareilly, Fatehgarh, Naini, Varanasi ,Basti, Bijnor, Bulandshahar, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Firozabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kanpur Dehat, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Balrampur, Kannauj, Kaushambi, Agra, Aligarh, Azamgarh, Badaun, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bareilly, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Meerut, Mirajapur, Moradab The, Muzaffarnagar, Orai, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, Bareilly, Rampur, Shahjahanpur, Saharanpur, Siddharth nagar, Sultanpur, Sitapur and others .
- आयुष्मान भारत योजना | प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना।प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना | PM JAY | आयुष्मान भारत योजना में अपनी पात्रता कैसे देखें - May 24, 2020
- राजस्थान अपना खाता | नकल जमाबंदी खसरा Online देखें - May 17, 2020
- UP BHULEKH | यूपी भूलेख ऑनलाइन खसरा खतौनी नकल जमाबंदी | BHULEKH UTTAR PRADESH - May 15, 2020